Rhythmic Maution: More Designs and Artist Block

Friday, December 9, 2011

More Designs and Artist Block

I've been making tons more designs for events...and then the unthinkable happened. ARTIST BLOCK!! I have so much work and designs to do, I cant think of anything to produce. So enjoy my last designs....and me with a pineapple on my head.





They went with this design for the front (above)


And this one was chosen for the back. This event features a play my oldest sister has written and directed.




                               I'm not sure whats happening here..but just go with it. :P

1 comment:

  1. Hey, so I can't reply to your msg on twiterer b/c you're not following me. Finally figured that out after several attempts. So follow me! But great to hear from you! This is a good look for you :)
    Joe P.

    ReplyDelete